Patient Support > Patient Support Services > Breast Cancer Comfort Pack
This Comfort Pack is brought to you by the Hong Kong Breast Cancer Foundation (HKBCF). In the pack is a combination of healthcare items which helps you cope with your day-to-day needs and the side effect of treatments. We hope that the Comfort Pack will make your treatment experience a bit easier and more comfortable for you, so that your energy can be devoted to coping with the treatment and getting well.
Your Breast Cancer Comfort Pack includes*:
- Stress Ball: A great tool to exercise your arm to improve lymph drainage after surgery; it also helps for relaxation in preparation for the injection of chemotherapy
- Exercise Rope: It helps stretch your upper limbs and prevent lymphoedema after breast surgery
- Heat Pack: It helps blood circulation and makes injection easier
- Cushion: A good comfort and support your underarm and wrists affected by surgery or lymphoedema
- Caps: When you lose your hair as a result of chemotherapy, the light-weighted soft cap is a practical piece for you to wear at home
- Useful information: Our leaflets on chemotherapy, radiotherapy and support services provide you with helpful information and resources for better coping with your treatments ahead
- My Journey: A useful logbook to record your medical history, treatment, physical and psychological experiences, test results, as well as questions for you to consult your doctors and health care professionals. A ten-year calendar is also included so that you can record your follow up appointments
- Your support to breast cancer research: Please register with Hong Kong Breast Cancer Registry and join our research into local breast cancer facts. www.hkbcf.org/breastcancerregistry
The Breast Cancer Comfort Pack is available for free to clinics, hospitals, support groups and health care organisations for distribution to breast cancer patients.
*Please note that some items may be out of stock at the time of dispatch.
If you want to order a Comfort Pack, please contact us at 2525 6033. To support us serving more in need, please arrange self pick up of the packs. Download Order Form